his year’s In-app purchase revenue would be double comparing to last year as per sources. The large number of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users prefer to purchase these in-app applications rather than cracking them.
And, it is not good idea to crack them, however, there are couple of users exist out there with jailbroken device who can leverage their jailbroken device to get free in-app purchases. Do you wanna know, how they do it?
The first thing, you should have jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with Cydia installed. Cydia installer is must because, you’d need to install couple of jailbreak hacks that would crack in-app purchase.
Lets see couple of free in-app purchase cracker…
1. iAP Cracker: This is well known Cydia hack that has been used by large number of jailbreak users. As per them, iAPCracker is the easiest tool to hack these in-app purchases. You can easily crack these apps. iAP Cracker is the most active tool that gets update too frequently.
2. iAPFree: Do you’ve heard about iAPFree? Its the second most used in-app purchase cracker. You won’t believe us that 30% of the jailbreak users use iAPFree as their primary tool to get free in app purchases.
3. LocaliAPStore: This was updated during iOS 7 and iOS 8. This is the app which has large number of game hacks which helps it to get free in app purchases. LocaliAPFree is also the same app.
4. iAPCrazy: This is also in use to get free in-app purchases. iAP Crazy is just the same Cydia tweak which we’ve mentioned in above two Cydia apps.
Note: All of above tweaks need AppSync Unified app. We’ve covered all the apps mentioned here. You can read them to get more info about each app.
iAPCrazy iOS 9: Get Download
Guide to download iAPCrazy iOS 9: Get using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for iAPCrazy iOS 9: Get
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.