Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
* Google, Bing, OSM and many other maps
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
* Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
* Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
* Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
* Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
* Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
* Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Basic support for Honeycomb devices.
Tiles downloaded added. You can “paint” areas to download with one finger or select a rectangle block using multi-touch.
Maverick Pro 2.6 beta (full) Download
Guide to download Maverick Pro 2.6 beta (full) using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for Maverick Pro 2.6 beta (full)
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.