Vikings: War of Clans Hack for Gold.
Vikings: War of Clans is a new strategy game. In order to win, you’ll need a lot of gold. It’s not that easy to come by. Download our free Vikings: War of Clans hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily get gold.
Our Vikings: War of Clans hack tool is very easy to use. You don’t need to fill out a survey or have a jailbroken/rooted device to use the hack! The image below will show you just how simple it is. All you have to do is enter the amount of gold you want. It’s a piece of cake!
Download our Vikings: War of Clans hack from our site. It takes 30 seconds to download, and another 30 seconds for it to install. No jailbreak or APK root required and no surveys! Choose Android or iOS. Enter how much gold you want. Then, click the big “start” button.
This will begin the hack. After it’s completed, which will take 30 seconds or less, just open the app on your device. It will run like normal but your gold will be there, ready for you to use them!
- Complete as many tasks as possible. They are available for a limited amount of time and all you have to do is to click on them and wait for the timer to reset. Rise and repeat.
- If you follow the game’s questline, in the early levels, you will have enough resources for everything you desire. Don’t claim the rewards if you have too many.
- Start building an army as soon as possible. See the stats of the troops to find out which are better for farming and send them to work. Farming resources is the key of success in any strategy game.
- Save the free relocation item for the moment where you are a part of an active clan and use it only when necessary.
- Don’t use your gold on worthless stuff. Besides clan items such as Relocation and Peace Shield (or whatever the equivalent in this game is) are the only things worth buying with Gold. You can get all the others with different resources.
- Troops consume food. You can bypass this effect by sending troops out in the wild. While the troops are not stationed in your castle, they will not consume any food either.
- Walls can win or lose a war so make sure that you are constantly upgrading and repairing yours and don’t forget to use Trebuchets when you are sieging an enemy.
- Resource buildings ratio should be balanced with the exception of Wood and Food buildings. This two resources are the most used so feel free to have a bit more of them.
If you are a person who likes history in general but you have a soft spot for the Vikings lore and at the same time you are a gamer and coincidence or not you are also fond of strategy titles how would you feel when you would be in the situation of reviewing a strategy mobile game with Vikings as a main theme? Enthusiastic, I tell you. Unfortunately the enthusiasm will last until you get pass the loading screen and you realize that you play Clash of Kings with a different theme…
Probably the best thing I did in Vikings War of Clans so far is joining an alliance. The community is relatively new and if you have questions of any sort they usually help you. Try to ignore the main chat because it is full of spam and weird looking languages (no offence to my international readers). In addition to this, I believe that the clan-only events and tasks are a nice addition – it makes people work together.